iPod nano with Multi-Touch (Apple, $179)- The new nano with Multi-Touch is super cool, super small, and super sleek and comes in a variety of colors to be a functional and fashionable accessory. Features include a built in battery that provides 24 hours of nonstop music, the ability to shake the nano to shuffle to a different song, clip to attach it just about anywhere, and a built in FM radio. Comes in an 8 GB and 16 GB models. The 16 GB one holds about 4000 songs.
GIVEAWAY: Sound Asleep Pillow ($29.95 plus S&H from SoundAsleepUSA.com)- Forget falling asleep with a set of headphones to drown out the sounds of the party next door or a snoring roommate. The Sound Asleep Pillow has a small embedded speaker nestled deep into the pillow for listening to favorite music, a movie, or any other audio source. The standard size pillow doesn’t require batteries and connects to iPods, other MP3 players, radios, and TVs. The pillow feels just like any other pillow and the speaker is well hidden so it won’t be disruptive to sleep. For a more detailed review, read a Sound Asleep Pillow review by Jean (aka Stimey) at her Things and Stuff site.
GIVEAWAY: Shiver, Linger and Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (Scholastic, $17.99 each) In Maggie Stiefvater’s Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other under difficult circumstances. In Linger, they must fight to be together. For Grace, this means defying her parents and keeping a very dangerous secret about her own well-being. For Sam, this means grappling with his werewolf past and figuring out a way to survive into the future. This is a perfect gift for Twilight fans. One customized selection of books will be provided by Scholastic to a single winner. Entries from all published gift guides will be used to select the lucky reader.
- iTunes to load up their iPod, iPhone, iPad with more music and apps
- Visit the customer service desk or visit the mall’s website to get a gift certificate that will allow for maximum flexibility. Let them practice budgeting skills by choosing where to shop and how to spend their gift!
- Restaurant gift certificate to treat their date to a special meal
- Mountain resort gift card for a day of snowboarding and gear rental
- Sephora shopping spree so favorite beauty items can be sent directly to your dorm room
- Airline gift certificates in case you want them to come home every once and awhile
- Gift certificate to an online e-tailer like Snoburbia and Threadless provide witty and unique shirts that will keep your teen looking hip and unlike everyone else.
- Etsy e-certificate so they can find something just as unique as they are.
- Daily Tweet: @TechSavvyMama has published her Teen Gift Guide w/ gift ideas & 10 giveaways! Enter here: http://bit.ly/huUQxa Pls RT! Leave a link to your Tweet on the Google Form.
- Subscribe to my blog through Networked Blogs, your reader, or a feed and record your entry on the form.
Fine print: Eligible entries through the comments must include an email address or Twitter handle. E-mails must be valid and addresses must be within the United States. Companies will not ship outside the U.S. nor will they ship to P.O. boxes.
All information collected is solely for Tech Savvy Mama to ensure efficient delivery of your prize and will not be shared with anyone else but the marketing/PR company who is shipping the prize. Leticia- Tech Savvy Mama is not responsible for lost prizes or shipping delays.
Please note that there will be one customized selection of books provided by Scholastic to a single winner and entries from all published gift guides will be used to select the recipient.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama