|Ford Press Conference at NAIAS|
I’m back from a whirlwind trip to Detroit where I was a guest of Ford Motor Company for their Driving Green Technology Event where I attended their exciting press conference at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS).
Some of the NAIAS highlights included:
- Hearing that Ford will have 7,000 new jobs in North America through 2012.
- The announcement that Ford will have 5 electric vehicles by 2012.
- Getting a demo of the Ford Electric Car App. That Tech Chick’s has a video with a demo of the app on YouTube and has much better sound than mine!
- The joy of sitting in 3 Bentleys and getting to try out the tray tables in the back seat.
- Listening to Stewart Brand from The Whole Earth Catalog talk about environmental issues such as energy sources.
- Interviewing Ford executives and hearing their enthusiasm for including bloggers as part of NAIAS.
My previous posts about the Ford Driving Green Technology Event:
- Ford Engages Bloggers to Show off Tech Savvy & Eco Friendly New Vehicles
- Detroit Bound for North American International Auto Show as Guest of Ford
I was invited to participate in this program by Clever Girls Collective, Inc. in partnership with Ford and Ogilvy PR. Ford Motor Company paid for my travel and accommodations at the 2-day Driving Green Technology event, I was not compensated in any other manner for my time. My opinions posted here are my own.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama