- Space for my photo and blog button for branding purposes. If you’re like me and at events where you meet many people in a very short amount of time, it’s necessary to stand out from the stack. I’ve discovered that I’m more likely to remember an interaction with someone if their photo is on their card. I also included a thumbnail of my blog button on my card so someone can easily tie me with my site.
- Multiple lines of text allow me to share my credentials in order for someone to see my qualifications at a glance.
- Customizable back was the perfect place to put my contact information for future correspondence.
- Striking black and white design is vivid yet leaves space for someone to write notes. I’ve bought glossy cards in the past but will never again since you can’t write on them with a ball point or rollerball pen.
- Heavy cardstock with matte finish feels substantial and professional.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama