- Dinner at Emeril’s — Fantastically delicious and makes me anxious for my trip to New Orleans for Mom 2.0 mid-April.
- Meeting Dan Whitney (aka Larry the Cable Guy) — I loved his hilarious tweets he personally sent he between shoots and his pride in his family led to a reprimand by his director for showing us family photos on his iPhone. We got an inside look at his swanky home on wheels but missed him in his pink tutu and tights.
- Interviewing acclaimed producer Alan Blomquist (Walk the Line, Cider House Rules, and Chocolat) — Despite his impressive resume and work with incredible stars, he had an honest curiosity about Twitter. I was ready to give him a lesson! And yes, the photo in my Flickr photostream of us probably makes it seem like he didn’t like me although he did say he had been reading our blogs.
- Spending time with Fox PR and 11 other amazing bloggers — Wonderful because of the opportunities to get to know each other thanks to the intimacy of the event.
- Entering Universal Orlando from the back lot, being escorted to the front of the line, and bypassing an hour long wait for the Forbidden Journey of Harry Potter ride — Totally awesome. In the interest in disclosure, I was a guest of Universal and personally purchased way too many packages of Bertie Bott’s Beans and Chocolate Frogs and indulged in Butter Beer! Tip for anyone going over spring break- Butter Beer is non-alcoholic and kid friendly. I loved the frosted version!
My piece on Mom Blog Magazine (Bloggers on Set for Tooth Fairy 2 Filming as Guests of Fox Home Entertainment) shares links to the sites of my fellow bloggers and shares their perspective on the event.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama