Upon learning we were going to have a baby, my perfect job didn’t seem so perfect anymore. I was determined to come back to work but a wise colleague and soon-to-be father of two said, “Don’t make that decision until you hold your little girl in your arms.”
Read more Bump Month “Moment I Knew I Was a Mom” stories from the Splash Creative Media team:
- Alison Ray from Sassy Moms in the City @sassymomchicago
- Andrea Fellman from Savvy Sassy Moms @savvysassymoms
- Grace Duffy from Formely Gracie @graceduffy
- Jessica Rosenberg from It’s My Life @kikarose
- Julie Meyers Pron from Just Precious @justprecious
- Kelly Whalen from The Centsible Life @centsiblelife
- Laurie Cooper from Guessing all the Way @clueless_mama
- Leticia Barr from Tech Savvy Mama @TechSavvyMama
- Whitney Wingerd from Mommies with Style @WhitneyMWS
This Bump Month post was inspired by Good Enough is the New Perfect: Finding Happiness and Success in Modern Motherhood, a book by Becky Beaupre Gillespie and Hollee Schwartz Temple, that I read as the From Left to Write book club selection for this month.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama