If you’ve ever cringed when a ringing cell phone has interrupted a live performance or someone has taken a call in your presence when they should have stepped away, AT&T encourages all cell phone users to make a resolution to follow proper cell phone etiquette in 2012.
Here are AT&T’s Top Five Tips for cellphone etiquette to most of your time with people – not your phone – all year long.
- Quiet as a Mouse – All cell phones should be on silent or vibrate mode
- Take it Outside – If you must take or make a call, step away from your group.
- Avoid Email Overload – Unless you are waiting on something urgent, wait until after your meal to check your email.
- Stop With the Paparazzi Already – Everything doesn’t need to be posted on Facebook. Take a break from photographing your friends and family – interact with them.
- Hide the Games – Wait to play Words with Friends or Angry Birds until you’re on your way home.
|Because cell phone etiquette is as important now as it was in 1995.
Take a look at that phone!
Tips courtesy of AT&T. No compensation was received for this post. Consider it a public service.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama