As parents, we document our kids’ important moments through photo albums and video clips but what if you could combine the two and have them add their voice and share precious moments in their own words? This is the beauty of the free StoryMark Life app available for iPhones and coming this week for Android!
Using your smartphone’s camera feature, take a picture or use one from your photo library, record any sound or personalized message, and send it to friends and family within seconds. StoryMark is so easy to use and the possibilities are endless!
Capture the very first words of your child, send birthday wishes to a loved one who lives far away, recall favorite parts of a summer vacation, the excitement of losing a first tooth, and more! I love that the precious moments captured through StoryMarks are housed in my phone’s library keeping them private until I’m ready to share them via email, Facebook, and other social networks.
Join our StoryMark Twitter Party to talk memories!
Come learn more about StoryMark and talk memories with me and Elena from Ciao Mom during our #StoryMarkMemories Twitter party. We’ll be talking about our favorite childhood memories, ways to preserve those special moments, and more during our hour long event on Tuesday, June 19 from 9-10 pm EST. We’ll also have some incredible prizes including a $250 Amex gift card, perfect for using to create your own memories this summer!
- Date/Time: Tuesday, June 19, 9-10 pm EST
- Location: #StoryMarkMemories
- Hosts: @CiaoMom @TechSavvyMama @StoryMarkLife
- Prizes: Gift cards will be given away throughout the hour and we’ll have a grand prize of a $250 Amex gift card!
- In order to be eligible to win, please complete the following steps:
- Follow the hosts on Twitter
- Download the free StoryMark app (iTunes, Android version to come this week!)
- RSVP using the linky below before 9:45 pm EST on 6/19!
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama