We know that our passwords should be unique for every service we use. We know that they should contain a combination of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols while also being 8 characters or more. We also know that we shouldn’t store our passwords as a Word document on our computer.
Ugh! So much to remember!
Thankfully, Master Lock, a trusted name in security with a long history of home and personal security products, has a way to keep you safe digitally.
Master Lock Vault allows users to save passwords, user names, combination codes and other important documents for easy access online. Accounts are free and easy to set up using only an email account. Once your account is set up, use templates to store data or digital copies of important documents such as passports, wills, and tax returns that you want to keep secure.
Does Master Lock Vault really keep my information safe from prying eyes of identity thieves?
Yes. Master Lock Vault uses 256 bit encryption, authentication controls, and 24/7 monitoring to keep all of your information safe regardless if you are accessing your information from your home computer or via your tablet or smartphone on the go.
Master Lock Vault also works with the Master Lock dialSpeed 1500 EBDX Padlock (full review here). Since this combination lock has a digital interface, you can set your unique digital combination and Master Lock Vault will store your code securely along with a unique backup master code so you’ll never forget your combination.
Win a Master Lock dialSpeed 1500 EBDX Padlock ($24.99) courtesy of Master Lock.
To enter, leave a comment sharing what items you’d like to secure digitally using the Master Lock Vault. Include your email address or Twitter handle.
For extra entries, you must complete the above and any of the following:
- Tweet this daily: @TechSavvyMama is giving away dialSpeed digital padlock from @MasterLockCo .Enter here: www.TechSavvyMama.com (1 entry/day)
- Subscribe to Tech Savvy Mama via email or RSS feed. Just leave a comment letting me know how you subscribe. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter @TechSavvyMama. Leave your Twitter handle in the comments. (1 entry)
- Follow @MasterLockCo on Twitter and let me know through the comments. (1 entry)
- Leave an extra comment with a link to a Master Lock product that will help secure your home this holiday season and include your email address or Twitter handle. (1 entry/tip)
I am part of the Master Lock Live Secure Safety Squad and receive products for review purposes. No compensation was received for this post or my involvement.